A-Coin Technologies AG
6300 Zug, Switzerland
A-Coin Technologies AG (the "Company," "we" or "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.go4cryptos.com,
1. The interested party completes and submits personal data into the company web form, in order get information or to be directly contacted by the company.
2. The company uses the personal data provided by the interested party such as title, name, address, email address, telephone number, fax number, banking details, IP address, in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. AlpCoin only collects, stores and processes the given information, by the interested party, which filled out form and does not generate any user behavior profiles.
3. The company uses the data of the interested party to contact them by telephone, by email, by conventional mail or meet them in person for direct marketing - or informational purposes, as well as for the purpose of sending further information, to process the prospective request and to contact the interested parties for quotation.
4. By clicking the checkmark window "and associated agreeing by the sentence I read the data protection explanation and consents, the interested party agrees that his personal details may be collected, stored and sent for the aforementioned purposes.
At the same time, the party agrees to be contacted by the company, for consultancy, marketing and further requirements of information.
5. The interested party may revoke permission for his/her personal details to be used as well as agreement to be contacted, which is documented by the company with the legal provisions, for the future, whereby the revocation is also noted down in writing.
The revocation can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to A-Coin Technologies AG by conventional mail to the postal address mentioned above.
6. The interested party is entitled to request amendment, blocking or deletion of his data at any time and to object to the use of his data for direct marketing or advertising purposes.
7. If the interested party wishes to get further information about the storage of its personal data or about the deletion, blocking or modification, a support email address mentioned in ( 6 ) or the postal address mentioned above are available at any time.
8.This privacy statement may be viewed and called up on the company website at any time.
9. All personal details of the interested party received by the company over and beyond the purposes agreed in the aforementioned consent will not be made available to any third parties without obtaining special written approval, unless this is required on legal or official orders, respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities, comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order, help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of the company, reporting claims to the prosecuting authorities.
10. The processing of your personal data in the system is taken care of by the concerned support team. This support team is applying these data protection regulations.
For our order processing we use so-called cookies. They help us to make our offer more user- friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small pieces of text stored as a file on the computer’s hard drive. Most of the cookies we use are so-called session cookies, which are deleted from your browser session. Cookies on your computer will not harm and do not contain viruses. For the assignment of new addresses, we set a sponsor cookie, which is valid for 92 days. This ensures the assignment of the recommending member.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the Site and compile reports for us on activity on the Site to help us understand how visitors engage with the Site and track visitor interactions. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and without identifying individual visitors.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By accessing this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
The English translation is an analogous translation and not a legal translation.